Troubleshoot and validate high-speed designs with bandwidth that starts at 1 GHz and goes up to 10 GHz . Get accurate measurements with low noise and sample rate up to 50 GS/s . See more of your design with 6- and 8-channel models.
Lowest noise. More detail.
See signal details you couldn’t see before.
- Lowest input noise enabled by new TEK061 front-end ASICs
- 12-bit resolution at 5 GHz and up to 16-bit resolution at 200 MHz
- < 55 µV of noise at 1 mV/div and 1 GHz
- < 1.25 mV of noise at 50 mV/div and 10 GHz
Synchronized multi-channel spectrum analysis
Get 4, 6 or 8 channels of spectrum analysis. Hardware digital downconverters (DDCs) in parallel with time domain signal processing unlock exciting capabilities.
- Any analog channel can be viewed as a waveform, spectrum, or both
- Plot and trigger on changes in RF frequency or magnitude
- Spectrums and time domain waveforms are synchronized to correlate RF and time domain events
- Spectrum controls such as center frequency and RBW are completely independent of time domain controls