The TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and LIR’s legendary thermal cameras. This non-contact temperature measurement and imaging tool displays a thermal picture of your target including any hot spots or cold zones that could indicate a problem.
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring.Image Frequency:9 Hz
- Easily save images and data to the included 8GB micro SD card for documentation; Tripod Mounting: 1/4 Inches-20 on handle bottom
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD; Storage Temperature Range: 30 to +55°C ( 22 to 131°F)
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 years product, and 10 years Thermal Imaging Detector